I am an accomplished user experience strategist, product designer and creative leader who has spent the past 17 years building digital experiences that connect people with each other and the world around them. Driven by a desire to create meaningful products and services, I bring a deep understanding and insight into human behavior, industry trends and possibilities created by technology.
What I've Achieved
- Managed a multi-disciplinary team at Comrade through two years of growth and transition.
- Provided oversight and executive creative direction for over 25 individual projects in 2014 ranging in scope from tactical design projects to multi-phase strategic engagements.
- Developed an internal rapid prototyping and innovation program at Wells Fargo to incubate and develop concepts which improved collaboration across disciplines and dramatically reduced concept development timelines.
- Provided strategic oversight and design consultation to the development of Wells Fargo's first tablet app for IOS and Android.
- Led the Online Banking and Investments Customer Experience team at Wells Fargo through the largest merger in banking history, successfully integrating Wachovia's 9 million retail customers into the Wells Fargo Experience.
- Planned and co-facilitated the 2013 Oakland Sustainability Jam - a three-day service design workshop around a global theme of sustainability.
- Hosted and presented at a number of events:
- Designed digital experiences for a range of clients, industries and outcomes including:
- A mobile MVP for a startup seeking to disrupt the sharing economy.
- A streamlined enrollment flow for a Bank seeking to differentiate on their customer experience.
- A new website and approach to prequalifying customers for company in the Solar industry.